She was known to the Canaanites as Astarte; to the Sumerians, she was known as Inanna; to the Babylonians, she was known as Ishtar, and to the Assyrians and the Akkadians, she was known as Ashtart, Ashtoreth, Asherah, and Astoreth. To the Egyptians, she was known as Isis, Ashet and Aset, and to the Phoenicians, she was known as Tanit-Ashtart and Ashtaroth. "Ashta" and variations of her names in Sanskrit [one of the most ancient of languages] means "eight." Jnana Yoga [Inanna] is the "Path of Knowledge."
The number 8, when turned upon its side is the symbol for infinity, and immortality.
Most of us who are familiar with Yoga have heard of the 'Eight-Fold' Path. Unfortunately, much of this has been polluted by Christian and Muslim filth, after the destruction of the original doctrines. The Eight-Fold Path has nothing to do with personal conduct or 'morality.'
"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely."
- Satan, from the Al Jilwah
In truth, the Eight-Fold Path is the observance and practice of the following, which greatly amplifies the powers of the mind and soul:
1. Asanas - Physical positions of the body such as in Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, the Five Tibetans, and Tai Chi. One must work on and strengthen the physical self through gentle stretching, and manipulation of the spine to facilitate the safe ascension of the serpent. The physical body must be free and flexible, otherwise energy may become trapped. When one consistently performs power meditations, one raises extreme amounts of energy that must be properly directed and above all, free.
2. Pranayama - Breathing Exercises
3. Dhyana - Meditation
4. Mantras - Vibration of words of power to obtain certain goals and/or personal powers
5. Yantras - meditation upon sigils and certain symbols [used along with vibration of mantra for maximum effectiveness]
6. Mudras - Certain seals such as hand positions which activate the vril [chi/witchpower]
7. Bandhas - Energy locks which stimulate and direct the serpent
8. Maithuna - Sexual activity, either with a partner/s or alone. Orgasm is very necessary in both activating and in amplifying the life force. This is why the Christian Church and Muslim program, in an attempt to remove all spiritual knowledge and power, are always condemning, and placing restrictions on sexual activity.
By practicing all of the above, one will greatly enhance and amplify his/her powers and shorten the time in achieving the godhead.
More information about Astaroth's Eight-pointed Star, also known as 'Sigil of the Beast'
BACK TO THE ADVANCED SATANISM MAIN PAGE
© Copyright 2009, 2013, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457