Points for Satanic Covens
- New members must be chosen carefully, as it is not easy to establish the trust and unity required for a coven. Remember, allowing a person into your coven is much easier than getting them to leave if serious problems develop that cannot be reconciled. Be selective and above all, listen to the advice of the Demons. Everyone in the coven should be getting the same message.
Covens cannot replace members easily like churches.
- Psychic Vampires should be avoided at all costs. These people will not contribute; instead, they will drain energy from the coven, weakening the entire group. Be especially aware of people who are known by their incessant problems, of which they put forth little or no personal effort to correct. The problems never go away, the individual incessantly whines and tries to influence others into 'helping.' This is different from someone having a spell of bad luck that often occurs under nasty planetary progressions or transits. Psychic vampires are attracted to strong sources of energy just as Dracula is attracted to the blood bank. They are found everywhere, in all walks of life and should be avoided. These are the professional victims and whiners. They suck up the energy of others like a black hole. If you notice anyone already in your coven with the above, you must stop offering magickal help immediately or he/she will drain you and your coven dry, weakening all of your powers and efforts. Stay clear of weak people. Satanism is for the strong!
- Strong points in having a coven are the filling in of gaps. Each member has strengths and most have areas of expertise that can help the group as a whole. For example- one member may have a strong background in astrology, while another may be a skilled Tarot card reader, one may have a more developed ability to visualize and so forth. All of these blend to strengthen the coven as a whole.
Not everyone will be at the same level or ability. Those who are skilled in one area can work with and help to teach the others and visa versa.
- When working in a group, energy takes on a different sensation and format in contrast to working alone. It is very important for the High Priest/ess to be able to handle the energies, infuse them with his /her will, and send it towards the chosen goal. Every other coven member should be skilled at this as well. These abilities come with persistent and consistent devotion to a Satanic power meditation program.
Spells fail because of the following reasons:
- Not enough energy and/or effort were put into the goal [including not making the goal clearly understood by all].
- There was a stronger opposing force to the goal. This could be another group or person, the will of the Gods, or the timing of the stars.
- Members were not working together in unison, and/or the group as a whole is inexperienced. Each member should be serious in working a consistent power meditation program to raise his/her energies. If there is not enough spiritual energy, the entire group will be weak and ineffective.
There will be times when compromises will have to be made according to individual goals. Remember, everyone should have his/her own turn when any personal help is seriously needed.
- The coven is a place for the sharing of talents and for combining abilities as a whole: one alone, together strong. There should always be a strong emphasis on cooperation and harmony.
- A coven is only as powerful as its weakest link. An inexperienced newbie to magick can unintentionally siphon off the power the group is trying to build simply because he/she has not developed the skill to sense and direct the energy raised by the group. New recruits should at least have the following knowledge and understanding of magickal practice:
- Knowing how to direct and channel desire
- Knowing how to direct and channel emotions
- Have the necessary strength of will and self-confidence in workings
- Have experience and competence at power meditation.
- And most important...a powerful soul.
- All members should take the personal and individual goal of godhead seriously, never becoming complacent in abilities, but striving for more and more personal power and spiritual advancement.
- Dancing can take form in a spiral, as this symbolizes the Serpent/DNA and pattern of life.
When enough energy is rasied, the dancing should then form a circle to begin the working.
- The High Priest/ess should be skilled in knowing when the energy of the group has reached a peak and in giving the signal for everyone in the coven to release it at the same time.
- Everyone in the coven should release the energy with their own personal method of visualization or physical gesture. The releasing of energy should be performed with clear visualization and focus of will.
- Individuals who are psychically more open will often see energy projecting from their arms or chakras, or rising above the group and taking off like an inverted vortex.
- As long as it is directed properly, each individual has their own means of letting go of the energy. Some people might fall to the floor or ground, while others' arms will extend upwards, and some people shout. There is no right or wrong way.
- Afterwards, people should feel energized and in tune. If someone feels depleted, this means he/she has been using too much of their own personal energies; not drawing in enough from other sources.
- Energy can be drawn in from the earth or from trees.
- Everyone in the coven should show concern and caring for the other members. Everyone needs to be in agreement and harmony. Disharmony will affect the magickal workings negatively, placing energy drains on the desired goals.
- Everyone in the coven should be able to speak openly concerning anything having to do with the group. Things kept silent for the sake of keeping the peace or placating other members can often manifest themselves in negative ways that will build up over time, destroying both the unity of the coven and the workings.
- Every member of the coven should always be present in any working. Remember, the coven operates as a unit and no one should ever be left out for any reason. All or nothing applies here.
- More experienced members should be competent in sensing energy and this applies to the energy of the group. A High Priest/ess should be able to sense beforehand whether or not a working will be successful before it is even to be performed.
- Remember, for magickal workings, the entire group should visualize the end result as if it were already a fact. Never 'will be' or 'shall be.' It already IS.
- It is important to fully know the words of power and how they are to be vibrated and pronounced for the working. These should be fully ready and known to everyone in the coven. Mistakes can prove costly. Proper vibration and pronunciation is VERY important in any serious working. The entire coven should vibrate the words; memorized in unison [these can be phrases/mantras, but should be only a few words]. Another option is for the High Priest/ess to vibrate the words of power and the members repeat the exact vibrations after he/she utters them.
- Storms are a boost to any spell as the electricity in the air gives the working an added increase in energy. Working out of doors provides the same, as there is direct contact with the earth. Wooded areas are best, but it is of extreme importance the coven is not in any way intruded upon or disturbed.
- At the end of the working, if anyone is still holding on to unwanted excess energy, this should be offered to the Powers of Hell. Call upon the Patron Demon/ess to take the energy.
- The entire group can perform a special bonding ritual in the name of Satan, to help with unity and the merging of energies. With this, the entire coven should be dedicated to Satan as a unit. Never forget, working for Satan is your primary focus.
BACK TO COVEN MAIN PAGE